General Instruction for Vendors
1. Vendors are required to pack goods with good quality materials and dispatch it within 48 hrs of order confirms.
2. Vendor will be responsible for stock updating of the products. It is advisable that upload only those products which are available at vendors.
3. After sending goods to customer vendor has to provide POD number/ Courier receipt for tracking. You can mail courier receipt to vendors@ShoppersCenter.in. With subject line order ID.
4. Settlement payment will be done by the company after 7-10 days of date of delivery of the products through NEFT.
5. Cost of the courier will be borne by Vendor.
6. Vendor will be notified order confirmation through mail and messages.
7. Vendors are advised to upload and offer to sell only those products which are socially accepted. Any kind of porn or any products which may harm sentiments to other community, religion, will not be allowed.
8. Vendors are fully responsible for their products and its quality, durability or any warranty if any.
9. Vendors are advised to upload and offer to sell quality and durable products. It will help them to run their business in long term.
10. In case of return vendor has to accept it and courier charge will be borne by vendor under refund rule.
11. Vendors are required to provide all complete and accurate details like nature of business, Pan Card, address, GST number etc etc.
12. It is advisable to vendors upload only quality and genuine products.
13. Any kind of duplicate/Local/Replica, rebranding products will not be allowed to sell. If so and found it will attract penalty to vendors.
14. Provide complete and accurate details of the products while uploading it to the portal. It gives customer’s better understanding and influence buying decision.
15. Any kind of illegal products will not be allowed to sell.
16. Settlement payment will be transfer to vendors account after deducting marketplace commission, payment gateway charges, fix charges, GST, TCS and other govt taxes as applicable. See annexure 1 for example.
17. Vendor account will be deactivate from the portal if their order got cancelled by them for more than three time from vendor side.(If Vendors are unable to provide goods to customers)
18. Vendors are required to upload good quality image of the products preferable with white background. Upload up to five picture of the same product.
19. Vendor should mention HSN code, GST and other required details accurately for correct billing. Marketplace will not be responsible for and billing error.
20. It is advisable for the vendors to regularly check terms and condition.